Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Note from Me to You

Hello, how are you? I hope you are fine and doing well.

I have been waking up for some days now with a smile on my face. It took me some time to realize why but I now know that it is because I am loved. Maybe it is because of this that I’ve been feeling that I also have sooo much love to give. So, know this: I love you. (with a wide smile on my face). I have been sooo happy lately I just felt the urge this morning to want to sing and dance and write songs…or simply write. Let’s have fun tomorrow at Embassy (oh, I wish those in India could come *wide smile again, without the braces now, mind you*) and sing and dance and laugh (writing is for quiet places and it’s definitely not Embassy). That is, if I still have the energy to do so after watching Sarah and John Lloyd’s “You Changed my Life.” I hope Papa P doesn’t get jealous that I am watching John Lloyd’s movie while I didn’t watch his movie with Angel. Oh, I am just the jealous type. *big grin*

Remember, I love you. *mwah*mwah*mwah*super big and tight hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment