Friday, March 13, 2009

P's toothy smile...

...and eyes and height and hands.




Eyes, height, hands, smile, teeth…some of the physical characteristics that attract me to a guy. But of course, he has to be more than these. If he doesn’t have the smarts and a beautiful soul, then I’ll just fantasize about Piolo anytime.

*****

In my effort to further appease BBB, who I think freaked out when he read P all over my happy blogs lately, I am posting another picture of P (as in Piolo Pascual) with a very toothy smile.

BBB, I seldom refer to P as P in my blogs. I refer to him by some other name (or pronoun...no worries, nothing harsh and evil) so please don’t be bothered as there has been no “sudden renewing of something that we had decided was better off buried,” as you referred to in your mail. Gosh, why do we have to talk about burials? Why can’t we just refer to it as a closed chapter? Burials are just so gloomy and sad...and homicidal...even murderous...and I am not a murderer. I only murder cockroaches and mosquitoes...I think I just contradicted myself.*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment